Crime (violance)

Hi guys today I felt Like talking about crime. Crime is one of the things in this world that i never fully understood, for example why would someone kill someone else just to get a couple hundred dollars form the cash register. Now I'm not saying that violence is not necessary, or that I dislike violence. I'm just saying killing someone to get there money, when they would have happily given there money there home, and anything else in exchange for their lives. Some People dint value there lives so highly so they commit crimes to make them selves feel Superior.

Now This is where I would like to ask you a question, you can answer this to your self or leave a comment.


Would you commit a murder (Crime) To save your life? or the life of a family member?

Now check out this video if you want. It has the most unnecessary violence in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails